Second Souffle Index du Forum

Bot farm progress from SCRATCH- WITH TL;DR

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Farm
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 11:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bot farm progress from SCRATCH- WITH TL;DR Répondre en citant

Hi,

I am relatively new member of the community and have always wanted to increase the amount i participate and involve myself in the OSRS community. ANYWHO this topic is going to be my attempt to make REAL LIFE money from the use of an OSRS bot farm using RWT (obviously, right?). In essence this thread will contain; every purchase i make (I will convert to USD for simplicity), every mistake I make, every banned account and the lessons i will learn on the way. I might even include a rough estimate of the revenue i get depending on my mood. 

The point of this topic is for other people who plan on getting a few bucks from OSRS bot farming to have some sort of basis to start from, or otherwise for people to just have a look at and have a laugh at all my suffering! Hopefully I can be as detailed as possible (without being suspicious or stupid) so that you can all be entertained while being informed.

JUST TO CLARIFY, this is my first ever attempt to make real life money from a bot, or use more than 2 scripts simultaneously, so i do assume a very steep learning curve to come from this experience, as with learning anything. 

For More Details

Motion Graphics Launch Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 11:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Farm Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation