Second Souffle Index du Forum

Our Progress At Rockley Farm..

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Farm
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Our Progress At Rockley Farm.. Répondre en citant

Hi,

I think it's really interesting and may help others despairing with their horses diagnosis find hope. Gem was referred after being diagnosed via MRI with moderate navicular disease, suspensory and collateral ligament damage in Nov and had been 2/3 lame for 8 months prior. Needless to say I was absolutely devastated! 

The vets at Leahurst strongly recommended remedial shoes (heart bars & wedges) but after weighing up our options we decided continue barefoot (She's never been shod) and she went to Rockley in Feb and is due to come home tomorrow. We've still got a way to go and her hoof is still changing so I know we've got more to do when she gets home but I think it's amazing how quickly she's improved and am over the moon with her progress.

For More Details

Promotional Campaign Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Farm Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation