Second Souffle Index du Forum

Re-calibration station for gear equipment.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 12:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Re-calibration station for gear equipment. Répondre en citant

I have an idea to add in the game a station for additional re-calibration of equipment. The functionality of this station is a new opportunity for re-calibration of any equipment gear. This idea will help players to choose their own style, but will not lose the ability to use the feature sets.So you want the option to use their skins and not their buffs, i have the same notion that it would be nice i liked running around in firefighter outfit and police one could have been nice with the back pack matching

But currently they just added that color overlay to the backpacks not an actual change to the look so it might not be a feasible thing with their current system, but it never hurts to ask.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forumsbi.com/showthreaphp/1804340-ggestion-Re-caliation-station-or-…

Hotel Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 12:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation