Second Souffle Index du Forum

Grain Bin Temp Monitoring with App and Bluetooth

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Farm
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 12:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Grain Bin Temp Monitoring with App and Bluetooth Répondre en citant

Has anyone found a system to monitor grain bin temperature sensors with an app using bluetooth or some type of system?

I know everyone is too lazy when it is -30 to get out of the truck and climb over snowbanks and plugin a reader and hope the batteries are charged up.

It would be nice if everytime you were close enough to the signal it just updated your data and you could check your phone anytime you remembered .I know everyone is too lazy when it is -30 to get out of the truck and climb over snowbanks and plugin a reader and hope the batteries are charged up.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.farmchaowthread.p-Grain-Bin-Temp-Monitoring-with-App-and-Bluetooth

3d product video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 12:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Farm Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation