Second Souffle Index du Forum

Have the backdrop rise, fall or flatten in harmony

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Have the backdrop rise, fall or flatten in harmony Répondre en citant

Hi,
I think it would be nice to have the backdrop of scenarios rise, fall or flatten in harmony with the land INSIDE, it looks UGLY with great big cliffs, and please don't tell me you CAN'T do this because you could if you WANTED to!
When they implemented the changing of the skirts people had mentioned that they were curious if this would work. On the live stream (I believe) they confirmed the skirt is basically a static art piece that is designed and hard coded to that design. So the Hills, valley, etc is all an art piece model that is not editable. 
many players have requested this, it was something that was possible in RCT3, but because PC is such a demanding game, the devs made the backdrop one solid piece that can not be changed. It would take a lot of CPU to process all that land, but yes it is a bit of a problem.

Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.planetcoast8dd309

Animated video marketing
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation