Second Souffle Index du Forum

Make fully maintained castles give a prestige bonus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Make fully maintained castles give a prestige bonus Répondre en citant

Hi,
For the sake of both realism and gameplay I think castles are a bit under the power of experienced players often deleting them. I think castles served as non-military functions and were very much like the pyramids. In fact some castles were built in the late 19th century when they So my suggestion is that in the same way that you will increase your military tradition by up to 1 per year, I think they should also boost your prestige by up to 1 per year.
I will always try to help you with the balancing of the games. If the history portion is terrible from what I know, I will make it more of a priority to help with that. I also worry about the game mechanics make sense of how they are implemented in the game and if they are connected to what happened in the real world (or might happen).

Please Help.
Thanks!
I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.palaza.com/forum/inads/make-fuld-castles-give-as.1058587/

campaign product ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation