Second Souffle Index du Forum

Slide not working

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> Zone de recrutement -> Charte de guilde & de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 10:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Slide not working Répondre en citant

Hello,

I made a google slideshow back in September. It has just one slide that I use everyday. I access the slide and change things, and use version history/name versions all the time. Today, mid-class, it just stopped working. I can see the slide in the edit area, but I cannot actually edit or change it, or share it, and the side-bar/slide deck  is empty for about 5 minutes.  The tab loading spiral goes and goes. Eventually, a textbox asks me if I want to wait or kill the slide. [This page has become unresponsive] II cleaned cookies/emptied cache.I kept 'waiting' and not 'killing the page'Eventually, it loaded. I could see version history, but when I exited and reaccessed, the same problem...it took 10 minutes for the slide to be alive...another 20 minutes of 'waiting' (not killing the page) to see version history. I have used/accessed/edited the slide over 100 times, and I have 9 'named versions' within the slide. Is there maximum number of named versions? What else could be happening to my precious slide?

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://productforums.google.com/forum/ … orum/drive

animated Corporate Explainer 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 10:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> Zone de recrutement -> Charte de guilde & de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation