Second Souffle Index du Forum

Audio issues with LIFE and A Cure for Wellness - VUDU Proble

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 11:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Audio issues with LIFE and A Cure for Wellness - VUDU Proble Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm two for two over the past two nights with audio issues on LIFE and A Cure for Wellness.
First off let me begin by saying this is not a receiver issue because several other movies on VUDU (John Wick 2) played just fine with no audio hiccups. I checked several VUDU titles after I noticed the issue with both of those movies and had no audio problems.

A Cure for Wellness has it's front left and right audio channels as rear left and right audio channels and vice versa.
So basically I'm getting my front left and right speakers playing what should be my back left and right audio, and the back left and right speakers are playing what should be the front left and right audio. 

LIFE is playing in 2 channel stereo, I get no sound from my center speaker and no sound from my rears. It's like you have taken the center channel audio and broke it into the front left and right speakers only. The description for the movie says Dolby Digital Plus 5.1, this is surely not. 
For me audio is just as important as picture quality and because of this I decided to not watch the movie until it gets fixed.

Please help...

More Details
Startup Launch Videos
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 11:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation