Second Souffle Index du Forum

Issues with Facebook videos

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Nov - 08:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Issues with Facebook videos Répondre en citant

Hello, 

having a really frustrating issue with certain (not all) videos on Facebook. They will start to play, then stop after roughly 3-4 seconds. When I click it a second time, it opens in a new frame then I get a message at the top that says I need the latest Flash player installed to watch it? So I go to the Flash update site and it tells me my "Chromebook already has the latest version of Flash player installed." I have tried clearing all cache, and doing the "reset" in settings. Also tried Incognito mode, during which one of the same problematic videos played longer than the usual 3-4 seconds but still eventually stopped and gave me the Flash error. 

I am using a Dell Chromebook with the following version: Version 62.0.3202.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/J8PkCKo4gFM;context-place=forum/chrome

brand marketing examples
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Nov - 08:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation