Second Souffle Index du Forum

MPSample submission error 5000

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Organisation Raids & Donjons -> Strats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 07:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: MPSample submission error 5000 Répondre en citant

while running a mmorph game, I get the "blue screen of death" and my computer restarts. After following the links that microsoft suggests and trying everything I am capable of to resolve this issue, I have ended up here. I am running windows xp media edition, have all the updates possible from microsoft update site. and am running microsoft security essentials. I went to the startup menu and disabled everything, hoping it was just 2 pograms butting heads, but the computer did it again. The information I have been able to gather leads me to a thread here, but nobody describes having the blue screen, and computer restart. If anyone has any kind of idea what could be causing this, and how to fix it, I would appreciate any info. Does anyone think that an overheating video card could cause this? My video card seems to be glitchy during game play and such, and upon removing the cover after play, found alot of heat coming from that area.     
The error reads like this:
Event Type mptelemetry, P10x80070670. P2 patchapplication, P3 ambdd, P4 10.3.1781.0, P5 mpsigstub.exe P6, 3.0.8107.0, P7 microsoft security essentials, P8 NIL, P10 NIL

Please help...

More Details
Animation Examples
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 07:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Second Souffle Index du Forum -> La guilde Second Souffle -> Organisation Raids & Donjons -> Strats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation